This weekend...

... we planted our garden! :) Mark's parents came up for the day to help with the yardwork that Mark hasn't been able to do and I haven't been able to keep up with (!) and we planted the garden and lots of other fun outside-stuff!

Here are some photos from the event:

Isaac with Grandma, planting a row of sunflowers



My little focused planter (notice the tongue?!) who told me that when he grows up he wants to be a farmer (with chickens!), but asked, "Are you gonna be there, too, mama?"



My other little diligent planter, who told me she'd ALSO like to be a farmer but then when she had babies, she would just take care of them. :)


And after his nap, a whole new look!


After a long day of work, our farmers got a ride in the wagon with Grandpa pulling them!


ps: for those of you who have so kindly asked about and prayed for Mark, he is doing much better. Thank you for your prayers! God is definitely bringing healing to his arms and hands. Only his index fingers are still painful, but even those fingers are less sore than they were a few days ago. He will try to go back to work late this week. Thanks again for your concern and prayers!

1 comment:

  1. May. 30, 2006 - Untitled Comment
    Posted by Rebeca
    I'm so glad Mark is doing better. And that you were able to plant your garden. Have fun watching it grow!
    Rebeca

    ***

    May. 30, 2006 - What beautiful fruit....
    Posted by FaithfulGrace
    you are bearing in those happy faces. The garden will be a delight to them, I love the little one in his diaper with the worm.

    Thankful that Mark is healing. I will be in prayer for all of you.

    Wishing you a blessed week,
    Linda

    ***

    May. 30, 2006 - Untitled Comment
    Posted by Michelle
    Your kids are so cute!! Love the pics!! And so very glad that Mark is continuing to heal!!! Love from Indiana.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you, and I will do
my best to reply back to you in the comment section.