2013 Bible reading plan

my finished 2012 plan

Last year I created a "chapter-a-day" Bible reading plan, so that our whole family (well, all the readers) could tackle the same readings together each day.  We're doing it again this year, so I've created another plan for 2013 and would like to make it available to you.  I am not savvy enough to figure out a way to get it on the blog but I can email it to you in PDF form if you're interested in receiving it.

Just click on the "I would love to hear from you" link on the sidebar, which will take you to my email address, and then let me know you want it and I'll email it to you!
                          
It's a new handy size this year, too, so I can easily slip it into my Bible!   Here's the front of it.  I just left room to cut it half-way through the plan and then used double-sided tape to affix it onto some cute cardstock.


This year we'll be reading through the following books (but not in this order):

Genesis
Exodus
Judges
1 Chronicles
2 Chronicles
Ezra
Lamentations
Daniel
Hosea
Amos
Obadiah
Zechariah
Matthew
Mark
Acts
2 Corinthians
Galatians
Colossians
1 John
2 John
3 John
Revelation

A chapter a day doesn't seem like much, I know.  It is very doable.  That's purposeful.  And it's a plan that allows me the time to dig in and study when I take Precepts (I'll be starting 2 Peter later this month) and also read wherever else I'd like to.  I'm kind of a Psalm-a-day type of girl, so I'll likely be reading that alongside of this, too.  Anyway, let me know if you're interested and I'd be happy to email it to you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I sent you a little email line because I would love to incorporate this into our lives, too. This is so doable and a it sounds perfect for us, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you, and I will do
my best to reply back to you in the comment section.