Worth Watching

Oh, wow. 

{tears}

Do you have 15 minutes to go watch something?  I just finished watching an adoption story.... twice.  Once alone, once with Ella.  I *loved* this adoption story, and how the character of God is revealed through it. 

In an effort to "hook" you to go watch, this is a family (The Via family) in the process of adopting a little girl, Chloe, from Uganda.  They find out that Chloe is not granted a visa, so she is not able to come home to them.

So they decide to bring home to her.

Go here to watch.  (Follow the link, watch the video (4:58) at the top of the page, and then watch the video at the bottom (10:09)).

Loved this.

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you, and I will do
my best to reply back to you in the comment section.