Verses 9, 10, 11 & 12!

It dawned on me today that I haven't been recording the verses I've been memorizing, so here they are. It helps to post them here because it's a form of accountability for me.

Also, you stopping by to read my blog and getting to read God's words instead of mine is just way better. [And wouldn't it be just like Him to use the verses I happen to be memorizing to encourage your own spirit?]

Verse 9
The wise in heart are called discerning,
and pleasant words promote instruction.

~Proverbs 16:21

Verse 10
Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
~Deuteronomy 7:9

Verses 11 & 12 (for the month of June)
(11)Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.


(12)Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

~Psalm 100

3 comments:

  1. Great verses, Stacy! Thanks :) Love, Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah- it's Verse 9 that I should be memorizing next.

    "...pleasant words promote instruction."

    Thanks Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verse 9 is next on my list.It is difficult to be pleasant when giving instruction.
    Thanks for the encouragement on my issues. We did have restitution but I want the consequences to be so severe that it is NOT ever repeated and to not be lingering on forever. anyway thanks again for the wisdom of God in your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you, and I will do
my best to reply back to you in the comment section.