Bible Reading Plan, 2014 {a chapter a day}

As promised, here is the Bible Reading Plan our family will be going through this year.  (My apologies for being late on this this year!)  I'm hoping I've figured out how to embed it here on the blog so that you can print it from here, but if that doesn't work, feel free to email me and I'll send you the PDF.

UPDATED: I don't think my fancy little embedding is going to help you access this file unless you happen to have a Google account.  If you do, you can click here which will take you to the file, but you'll have to sign into your Google account in order to access/print it.  Hopefully that will help some of you.  If not, email me and we'll do this the old-fashioned way.  *grin*



This year we'll be reading these books of the Bible:

Leviticus
Numbers
Judges
Ruth
1 Samuel
2 Samuel
Nehemiah
Esther
Ecclesiastes
Song of Solomon
Jeremiah
Ezekiel
Jonah
Nahum
Habakkuk
Haggai
Luke
Romans
Philippians
1 Timothy
2 Timothy
Titus
Philemon
1 Peter
2 Peter
Jude

I'm going to cut this sheet in half and paste it onto some cute scrapbook paper and then tuck it into my Bible, checking off the chapters as I go along.  Here is mine from last year, all ready to be filled in:


Blessings to you and yours, ~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I updated the post and listed the books of the Bible we'll cover!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you, and I will do
my best to reply back to you in the comment section.