Why I haven't been posting

I'm at Amy's house and posting this entry from her computer. For some reason I have been unable to sign into Blogger from my computer, and I have no.idea.why.not! Grrr. I was thinking it was a Blogger error, but... the problem must be on my end. I am so brainless when it comes to anything technological. Seriously. Things were working perfectly fine on my end for weeks and all of a sudden, I can't log in or post a comment on anyone's Blogger page. All I get is a really slow load up and then a stark white page or pop-up box.

Anyway- I wanted to take a sec to apologize for the no-posting days... I am praying I'll be able to figure out what's up and be back to posting soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you can read this....

    We got the baby!!!!

    Come on over to our adoption website. Just cut & paste this link:

    http://team-life.blogspot.com


    Can't wait till your computer is back and running. I have been missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well....at least your excuse is legit...I just haven't been on...

    =)

    love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you, and I will do
my best to reply back to you in the comment section.