I LOVED this book.


You do read Katie's blog, right?   Now that I've read this book, Katie Davis is officially my new favorite person.  You must read this book.  (Have I ever let you down with a book recommendation?)  I love this girl.  I love her heart, I love her dependency on Jesus, I love her simple, pure faith.  I was challenged and inspired and convicted and blessed so much by this book.  Ella (9) is reading it now, and I hope the truths in this book impact her for a lifetime.

While you are waiting to get a copy of the book, go watch this video.  (It's not even 4 minutes long, and it's well worth your time, but my *favorite* thing she says is at 2:52.)  See? -why I love her so much?  You will, too. 

4 comments:

  1. Just ordered it. I hadn't heard she had a book. The video made me cry. So much to wrestle with for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this book so bad!!!! I am thinking about ordering a ton for Christmas gifts and I haven't even read it yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I hadn't heard of her. Thank you for sharing! Putting the book on my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi~
    You'll love it.

    Beth~
    Oh, it is SO good.

    Jodi~
    Hooray! I'm so happy to have "introduced" you to her. ;)

    Love to you all...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you, and I will do
my best to reply back to you in the comment section.