Linkage

High Desert Home A series of posts on An Inspiring Home for Learning. It begins here. [Thank you, Tonia for the link!]

Joyful Noise I love what Tami says about Stuff in this post.

The Flourishing Mother Andrea shares some of her thoughts on the subject of Kindergarten curriculum.

Good Things Catered This recipe for Corn and Black Bean Salad with Lime Cilantro Vinaigrette was delicious! [I'm also going to try her Sweet Lemon Cupcake recipe this week.]

Moon with a View I've made Cutzi's refried beans several times since she posted this recipe. We love them. I knew we would. The past few times I've done a mixture of pinto beans and black beans. Delish!

Craftster I already have a shirt picked out for this project.

jcaroline creative If you ever want to order fabric online, this is where you should order it. Excellent selection and service. Ask me how I know.

7 comments:

  1. Hey - cool. I was linked.

    I've been meaning to post a little update to my recipe. The last couple times I've made them a bit differently and they've turned out way better. I only used 14 cups of water and cooked in the crockpot on high for 6-8 hours. Yum-O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked it. And I REALLY hope you like those cupcakes. I love lemon, so I'm partial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I love linkage :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, thanks for sharing! I'll go check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stacy :) Thanks for the links! Love you, Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stacy, I have been wanting to make that cute dress for a long time. I bet my hubby would give up a shirt for his sweet princess :~)
    I am glad that you enjoyed my post on *stuff*, I have more *stuff* milling around in my mind about it. We'll see, maybe a part 2 coming up. Have a blessed day with your sweet treasures, Love, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the fun links!
    I think that shirt-to-sundress is just about the cutest thing ever!! I'll have to try that sometime. And the best part is that the buttonholes are already done! (Buttonholes are my nemesis... I'd rather do a thousand zippers)
    Anyway, have fun, and show us pictures of your shirt-dress when it's done :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you, and I will do
my best to reply back to you in the comment section.