Missy update

Many of you have asked, so here's the update...

Well, our hen is still alive, but I'm not sure that's saying much. Her wounds are still very much there and very much infected, and she remains weak.

We've explained to our kids that if she doesn't turn a corner, we may have to put her down. (Which brought fresh tears from Ella and statements of "Missy in heaven" from Isaac.) But really, I think that's the direction we're headed due to her condition. The reason we haven't done it yet is because there have been stretches each day where we think, "Oh! She seems much better!", only to find her frail and struggling in the evenings.

Anyway- there's the update. Thank you for your concern!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you, and I will do
my best to reply back to you in the comment section.