Verse #5 & #6

Before I get to the subject of this post, I just want to thank all of you for your responses to my last post. Not only did many of you give practical suggestions, but you also gave me great support and encouragement. It heartens me to hear from those who have had similar experiences and have DONE it, or from those of you who are just positive that I can do it! :)

~thank you~

***

March 1st was the date to select Verse #5, and that happened to be just a week after I had Audra, so I sort of skipped that one.

For the second half of this month, I decided to choose a passage that consists of two verses to memorize so that I can catch up on Verse #5 and tackle Verse #6 all at once.

From Isaiah 43, verses 18 and 19, NASB:
Do not call to mind the former things,
Or ponder things of the past.
Behold, I will do something new,
Now it will spring forth;
Will you not be aware of it?
I will even make a roadway in the wilderness,
Rivers in the desert.

My shower wall is getting crowded!


Speaking of catching up... the whole Bible reading plan I was all gung-ho about? I am weeks behind. I have not yet given up, but things are not looking good. Maybe this was not the year to commit to that?

2 comments:

  1. eee! congratulations on little Audra! and thank you for letting me know!!! i am so excited for your beautiful, beautiful family. (((stacy)))

    so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with the memorizing Stac.

    The last few years (have I told you this already) I have only done 1/2 of a reading plan at a time. So it takes two years to finish but it is easier to catch up when I get behind. Also, it broke me out of the just reading habit and helped me have time to reflect and pray about what I have read.

    Just in case you want a non all or nothing idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you, and I will do
my best to reply back to you in the comment section.