Happy February!

The things I'm excited about this month:

1. The SUPERBOWL is today! [Which I wouldn't be excited about at all if it weren't for the fact that the Pittsburgh Steelers are playing. But they are. So it's a big day.]

and... far more exciting are these:

2. I get to go away with Mark this next weekend!

and...

3. Adelia's birthday is this month. My baby girl will be turning one. [Which also means we get to turn her carseat around. I always look forward to that.]

and...

4. My due date is also this month!

What are you looking forward to this month?

2 comments:

  1. happy Feb! lots going this month for you :) blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas,SweetP is nowhere near 20 lbs, so even though she had her b-day, we can't turn her around... sigh. BUT--I am still excited about small gains in disciplines, (Like finishing copying the book of Genesis), and knitting Christmas stockings and hats.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you, and I will do
my best to reply back to you in the comment section.