Bragging on my man

Happy Valentines Day, dear readers!

Can I just say that my *favorite* part of Valentines day is the gift my husband gives me? I already know what he'll be giving me, though I don't know all it contains.

Every year Mark gives me a CD on Valentines Day. Not just any old CD, mind you. But a CD with songs he has selected for me. He chooses songs that emote his love or feelings for me, or songs that would evoke memories of our year together. And he writes a brief paragraph about why he chose that song. So basically it ends up being a love letter to me along with a fun new CD for me to listen to.

1 comment:

  1. Feb. 15, 2007 - Untitled Comment
    Posted by Denise G.
    How very sweet! I think I will make this suggestion. My husband would be good at doing that. Thanks for the idea!

    ***

    Feb. 15, 2007 - Untitled Comment
    Posted by Anonymous
    How sweet! And what a thoughtful gift!

    ***

    Feb. 15, 2007 - Untitled Comment
    Posted by Anonymous
    Aaack! That was me, Elise! Sheesh!

    ***

    Feb. 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
    Posted by Anonymous
    Sounds like a good list. What a sweet idea.
    Thanks for sharing the list of songs with us!
    Letisha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you, and I will do
my best to reply back to you in the comment section.