Scarce

UPDATED TO ADD: Well, then. Neveryoumind about this post. Those folks at Apple do their job very well, I must say. My computer is here already and I am back online.

***
I'm going to be scarce around here for a few days. Our computer is very, very sick and very, very slow. So much so that we're getting a new (and improved) one. But until that one is here, I won't be doing much on the computer.

As soon as that's set up, I'll come around to all of your blogs and leave those comments I have been wanting to write. And I'll answer my emails, too.

Take good care!

5 comments:

  1. Poor computer! Looking forward to your return!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I would feel bad for you....if it weren't for that new fancy-schmancy computer you'll be getting very soon!!

    Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your new computer comes soon! And ENJOY it... we just got a brand new one last December and it has been wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apple is fast, aren't they?
    Speedy.
    So glad.
    Git bloggin' missy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice that you already got it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you, and I will do
my best to reply back to you in the comment section.