My new favorite blog

I must tell all of you, dear readers, about a blog you simply must frequent. Elise over at A Path Made Straight (formerly Joy In the Morning) writes beautifully. Here's something from her archives that I read this morning.

Go, already. Scoot.

Click on the link above. And read. You will be encouraged.

But then come back to read the rest of this.

See? Doesn't she write lovely things? That post so encouraged my heart this morning.

Elise also has Children's Book Mondays, where she reviews a book. She writes a great review, and the books she has recommended that we've checked out from our library are excellent. Who doesn't like a good book recommendation for your children?

So, add A Path Made Straight to your Bloglines list or your favorites page. You'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. Jan. 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
    Posted by Anonymous
    Stacy! You are the elusive Stacy! I've been simply going mad trying to figure out who "Stacy" is on my comments! Hooray!
    Thank you for your kind words. I am humbled, and blessed by you.
    Look out - I just might toot YOUR horn someday! :)
    Elise - Joy in the Morning

    ***

    Jan. 19, 2007 - knitting
    Posted by dawilli
    Hi there! If you're the Stacy who left a question about knitting in the round on www.skeinsherway.com, hop on over to see my response (if you haven't loked it up further yourself already...)
    If it wasn't you- oops! I know a few Stacies...
    Enjoy them,
    ali

    ***

    Jan. 21, 2007 - Untitled Comment
    Posted by chickadee
    i agree! i recently found joy in the morning and i love her writing. thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you, and I will do
my best to reply back to you in the comment section.